We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Next week....

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Next week....

Yeah, we can say that now! Planning this from June 2011 on, I didn't think May would EVER get here...but tomorrow, the answer to our question "Is it May yet?" will finally be "YES!!!"

Just doing the last bit of finalizing the details, then the FLOKFEST2 list will be e-mailed.

...finally...the light at the end of the tunnel (is NOT the front of an oncoming train!)

NOLA here we come!!!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,653 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Next week....

Oh my! Tomorrow is May 1!!!!! I can just imagine how planned out you are by now Herm! MANY thanks for all of your hard work and keeping all of this straight! I can't wait!!!!!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Next week....

I know!!!! It hit me this morning, I am going to NOLA "next week"!!!! (but I'm so anxious for a vacation at this point, I could be doing to Timbuctou and I'd be happy).

And Herm, saying thank you for all your hard work just doesn't seem enough.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Next week....

Well...I know I'm looking forward to seeing you again!! xoxox

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,653 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Next week....

And you know that feeling is TOTALLY mutual Vera!

Orland Park...
Level Contributor
576 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Next week....

Thanks for Doing all the work!! I can't wait to meet my new TA friends!!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Next week....

*bouncing off the walls with excitement here* :-D

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Next week....

We are sooooooo looking forward to having off!!! Can't believe it is just a week away!

Bossier City, LA
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Next week....

For any one who is interested, Meschiya Lake and The Little Big Horns will be playing at the Windsor Court Hotel in the cocktail bar at 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 10th. Unfortunately, we won't arrive in time, but I thought I'd post it in case anyone else was interested.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
795 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Next week....

Rodent, would it still be possible for you to provide a number so that I can text to find out where the Flok is at any point during our visit?

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
11,948 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Next week....

Bcla, we don't arrive until Saturday morning. But I already have Meschiya Lake, Tuesday night at Spotted Cat, on my schedule, pretty much carved in stone. Would welcome anyone who wants join us.