We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duelling pianos Pat O Briens

Glasgow
Level Contributor
638 posts
16 reviews
Duelling pianos Pat O Briens

Hi are the duelling pianos on at specific times/days? Thanks

7 replies to this topic
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,079 posts
1. Re: Duelling pianos Pat O Briens

As I remember they start about 2 pm Fri Sat Sun and around 6 pm the rest of the week,, off course if there is a big event in town that could cause them to start earlier

Glasgow
Level Contributor
638 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Duelling pianos Pat O Briens

Thanks for reply

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
373 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Duelling pianos Pat O Briens

Spirits On Bourbon have dueling pianos every night and they are awesome. They rotate four people throughout the night to keep it continuously changing. Dan has been there for many years and is so funny. I typically have not liked dueling pianos but have a hard time not going to Spirits On Bourbon. Highly recommend it if you do not get to see them at Pat O'Briens.

Mitchell, South...
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
4. Re: Duelling pianos Pat O Briens

Also have them at "Ticklers" which is part of "My Bar" on Bourbon St a few doors down from Spirits and almost across the street from the Bourbon St entrance to Pat O's.

Edited: 17 February 2018, 20:29
Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
40 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: Duelling pianos Pat O Briens

Sorry to hijack the thread, just wondering if the 2:00 piano show is open for kids? Thanks.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,079 posts
6. Re: Duelling pianos Pat O Briens

No it its not Stellagirl they only place kids are allowed is in the restaurant section and is accessed off Bourbon street

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,079 posts
7. Re: Duelling pianos Pat O Briens

Stella if you want the kids to be exposed to music there is a place on Frenchmen st called Three Muses,, they take reservations and you order food//(Small Plates) and you can sit for a set and kids are welcome,,

Reply to: Duelling pianos Pat O Briens
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted