We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

new orleans, United...
Level Contributor
380 posts
Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

nola.com/dining/index.ssf/2017/10/besh_steak…

Best Seller
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
1,095 Reviews
from US$ 48.00*
Best Seller
Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
783 Reviews
from US$ 34.00*
Experience Cajun Country: Swamp Boat...
774 Reviews
from US$ 176.00*
25 replies to this topic
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
436 reviews
1. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

Thanks for the news but TA will probably pull this down soon.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,053 posts
2. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

Got a friend who worked there ,, sorry to see this

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
27,838 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

Did you read the article completely? The staff is Harrah's employees, not Besh, and they will be kept on with the new restaurant. Although I'm sure there will be a gap in the transition, but Harrah's has a bunch of other restaurants that hopefully will absorb the workers in the interim.

And this is very topical information for tourists (restaurants closing or opening).

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
896 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

He has stepped down from his position at BRG.

nola.com/business/…incart_breaking

new orleans, United...
Level Contributor
380 posts
5. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

Yes i read the article. It's still cutting ties with besh.

And before this gets closed, can anyome explain why? I think people, in the recent climate of late, woukd want this knowledge when comsidering where to eat.

@enginner:

I saw your previous post and appreciate/agree.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,283 posts
125 reviews
6. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

I can only assume that someone's not considering it a travel story but rather a news story. I don't really get that lack of connection, but that's the only thing I can think of. Or maybe Besh advertises somewhere in the Expedia/tripadvisor family of websites!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
61,619 posts
48 reviews
7. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

Even when I posted a separate thread yesterday just saying how to "appeal" the removal, someone said they were reporting it as not being Travel-related.

new orleans, United...
Level Contributor
380 posts
8. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

Thanks folks. I do not agree with their reasoning. Maybe this can ba associated with the service if the servers are crying at the table? That happened. Loophole?

That being said, wyes has also cancelled his show.

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
13,240 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

Have never requested removal of a post, other than my own, unless it was a duplicate or overtly commercial (economically self serving). Since there are many other venues available for the discussion of politics, policy issues, and social injustice, such as discussions regarding the removal of publicly owned statues or workplace impropriety, I personally prefer TripAdvisor posts that are truly relevant to travelers. But I let folks sort this out for themselves without TripAdvisor interference. No, I'm not the snitch, and don't know who he/she might be; I do remember the type from grade school.

Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
9,820 posts
147 reviews
10. Re: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.

LOL, I'm not the snitch either. I have no interest in higher-end restaurants to begin with, nor any knowledge of them except for Muriels. I have only requested a comment to be removed one time, and that was on the NYC forum, not New Orleans.

Reply to: Harrah's boots Besh restaurant.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted