We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Select AI or just AI?!?!?

9 posts
Select AI or just AI?!?!?

Hi all me and the wife to be are heading to kuramathi for our honeymoon on the 11th of november 2015 and when we booked we didnt go for select AI weve gone for just AI i take it that standard AI is everything included just not the a le carte restaurants am i right in thinking this

Cheers for the replys

Fornebu, Norway
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
3,410 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

kuramathi.com/dining/all-inclusive-packages.…

Gatwick
Level Contributor
133 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

Select is amazing if you can afford it, ive done both abd it doesn't compare. Its sooooo yummy

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

I'm there for 9 nights with Kuoni and we originally booked standard AI.

Since booking we have gone back to Kuoni and upgraded to select AI which only cost £430 extra.

Gatwick
Level Contributor
133 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

Trust me you are doing tge right thing, its worth the money. Its like eating at a 5 star restaurant every night, doesn't feel like an all inclusive at all

Tel
Great Yarmouth U.K
Level Contributor
679 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

We went select and would do it again. Well worth the extra money. Fantastic food, fantastic restaurants.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

I agree, if you can afford it go for the select all inclusive! If I was lucky to visit again and money was restricted I would choose a lower cost room and go select all inclusive!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

I agree, if you can afford it go for the select all inclusive! If I was lucky to visit again and money was restricted I would choose a lower cost room and go select all inclusive!

Carpenders Park
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

Select All Inclusive without a doubt !!! well worth the extra as food is amazing !!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

I have just booked for November 2015, if you book through Kuoni and are staying in a Water Jacuzzi Villa, you are automatically upgraded to the Select AI option free of charge.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
10. Re: Select AI or just AI?!?!?

I agree with everyone, its got to be the Select All Inclusive, its a no brainer. The food is just sublime and every restaurant (apart from the Indian) was superb.

Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi
Recent Conversations