We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vow renewal/wedding on Kuramathi - anyone seen one?

Norwich, United...
1 post
1 review
Vow renewal/wedding on Kuramathi - anyone seen one?

Please can I have some advice on this! We are now booking our holiday and vow renewal (10 years) at Kuramathi.

The packages that we are looking at are the standard beach ceremony, or the sandbank ceremony. The sandback ceremony is twice as much and we want to know if this is worth paying for. I've also seen reviews where the ceremony had to take place indoors, I don't want to pay out all that money and the be indoors.

Would be really grateful for any thoughts on this.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: Vow renewal/wedding on Kuramathi - anyone seen one?

We had our "wedding" ceremony at Kuramathi in 2010. We were unlucky with the weather and had to have the ceremony indoors. We were there in July, which is in the rainy season. It wasn't the end of the world but it certainly wasn't what we had envisaged. The staff were great with the organisational aspects and we did manage to have photos outside.

If the weather had been perfect I would have preferred the sand bank option - but only if they keep other guests out of way. I'm not sure if they can guarantee this, although the ceremony is relatively short. There's always going to be some people milling about wanting to have a nose! :-)

2. Re: Vow renewal/wedding on Kuramathi - anyone seen one?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2016, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi
Recent Conversations