We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

Hello,

I have recently booked to stay here with the select all inclusive package.

I haven't been on this type of package before so I wanted to check something:

When looking at the menus online there are obviously plenty of food options. Other than lobster and private dining is there any limits?

Could we order 3 starters for example? or is it 1 starter, 1 main, and 1 desert you are allowed? i'm used to your standard buffet stuff usually so i'm new to an a la carte setup.

I also wanted to know what the select all inclusive package gives us other than evening meals - are there any lunch benefits or are they still buffet?

Finally, are we able to take drinks back to our room with us?

Any help + extra tips would be appreciated.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
181 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

There is a seperate forum for the Kuramanthi Island Resort.You might get more answers on that one.

Cheers.

2. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 09:35
3. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 07:40
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

Where is this forum - i cant seem to find it on here??

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

Hi John

You're on the right forum - ignore the other reply.

We're here at the mo' and you can order more than one starter etc during lunch and breakfast at the Coffee Shop & The Palm, they may be more strict at dinner as they've to keep to a schedule.

So you can have breakfast at the Coffee Shop after 9am and Lunch at the Palm from noon.

You'll often be asked if you want to take an unfinished bottle of wine back to the room.

Food here is amazing - we're so glad we returned

Hope that helps

Level Contributor
16 posts
6. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

Hi, we are off to Kuramathi in less then a week and would be interested if anyone could provide more info on John G's question. Can you order multiple items for dinner from any of the restaurants?

Also, can you order more then one bottle of wine at a table, say 1 white and 1 red?

John G, if there are no more replies before I go then I will post what I find out when I get there next week.

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

The wine is unlimited on Select AI - order as many bottles as you like

Level Contributor
16 posts
8. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

Thats good to hear, thanks.

How about the meals. I don't eat deserts normally and am wondering if i could order 2 starters and a main for evening meals?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

Thanks Granite if no-one replies let me know.

scotland
Level Contributor
131 posts
95 reviews
10. Re: Kuramanthi Island Resort Al a carte

Hi everyone . We are considering going to Kuramathie at the end of September for a week . Has anybody taken the speedboat there and back ?Is it a bit choppy on the water for the 90 minute journey or is it advisable to get the seaplane .

Many thanks

Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi
Recent Conversations