We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queuing to book a la carte restaurant

Southport
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Queuing to book a la carte restaurant

I would like to book a week in kuramathi for my honeymoon in March but have seen on line that you have to get up at 5.30 onwards to stand in a queue to book in the a la carte restauraunts for dinner! Is this still the case? This would ruin my holiday. Kind regards. Michelle

Basingstoke...
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Queuing to book a la carte restaurant

Not sure where we are based... were in a honeymoon pool villa and then jacuzzi water villa?

Skeggy in UK
Level Contributor
549 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Queuing to book a la carte restaurant

Could be anywhere from half way along island to the Laguna Bar but many WV users are within short distance of the same - hope you'll be lucky ! You could email the island in advance with a preference request ?

Gatwick
Level Contributor
133 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Queuing to book a la carte restaurant

Not once did we have to queue and we almost always got the restaurant of choice. We went feb half term and the island was full. We used to rock up to reception after brekky and never had a problem.

24. Re: Queuing to book a la carte restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi