We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paying for things

Basingstoke...
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
274 reviews
Paying for things

Hi Guys,

We are visiting Kuramathi next year and we are planning on booking a number of things, parasailing, scuba diving, couples massage, kayaking and snorkelling..

My question is we are there for 8 nights, am I ok to book when we get there or is that too late and also can we pay cash for all those things or do they put everything in an account for you?

Thanks

Em

Basingstoke...
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
274 reviews
11. Re: Paying for things

Great thank you!

Bristol England
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
12. Re: Paying for things

Tips as you go, or at the end of holiday?

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
15,372 posts
23 reviews
13. Re: Paying for things

its up to you when to tip . I always tip as I go because I have run into situations where a staff member who deserved tip most , suddenly vanished on his week off , etc . plus I detest spending the last day hunting down staff I want to tip .

Basingstoke...
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
274 reviews
14. Re: Paying for things

We always tip as we go and tend to tip fairly low but consistently.. so around 1-2$ for bfast.. same for a drink at the bar.. maybe 5-8$ for dinner...2$ a day for the room person.. we are going for 8 nights and have about 18-20$ a day for tipping!

15. Re: Paying for things

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2015, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi
Recent Conversations