We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

making dinner reservations in Kuramathi?!

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
making dinner reservations in Kuramathi?!

My partner & I have decided to go all inclusive & a la carte as this has the added benefit of eating at any of the restaurants on the island. Many reviews have advised to book a table early because some of the popular restaurants fill up quickly.

I feel a little silly because there are a number of restaurants on the island so we won't go without however as we are first timers staying on the island hoping to avoid worry & disappointment, I'd really appreciate some advise on 'whats the norm' when it comes to making reservations etc.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: making dinner reservations in Kuramathi?!

We booked all of ours on arrival, although we did change a few during the holiday after finding which we liked best. Reception had no problem swapping them about (subject to availability)

The Reef and Island BBQ are the ones that get booked up the quickest. I highly recommend the Island BBQ so if you want to go to these two restaurants a lot then book them on arrival.

The Palm (pizza) is the next most popular restaurant.

We found we could book Siam garden (the thai) and Tandoor Masaal (the indian) on the same day.

singapore
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: making dinner reservations in Kuramathi?!

Hi

Just go to the Reception area to make the reservation. I book for the Reef one day before and there are still seats available. They are all very friendly and nice. They also have all the menus of all the restaurant there. hofred

squidoo.com/travel-photography-experience-in…

squidoo.com/maldives-honeymoon-in-kuramathi-…

squidoo.com/9-things-to-do-on-maldives-resor…

3. Re: making dinner reservations in Kuramathi?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2011, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi