We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Numbers

spain
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Room Numbers

Can anyone tell me what rooms 1 - 12 are now called. My husband doesn´t like sunbathing but this part has lots of shady trees. Can anyone help as I don´t want to make a booking and end up the other end of the island. Thanks

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Room Numbers

Hi Dolly,

Just go see what room you are given, if it's OK, fine-- if not just ask

For a room change, they will always accompdate if they can.

Rumps

spain
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
2. Re: Room Numbers

thank you, maybe I´ll just see what I get and hope he´s happy.!!!

uk
Level Contributor
856 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Room Numbers

Hi Dollyspain

These are now the Garden Villas so if you want one of these this is the category to book. They are lowest room category.

spain
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
4. Re: Room Numbers

Thanks. I thought they were. This is our sixth visit to Kuramathi so we are looking fprward to seeing the refurb. I´m very lucky I have a jacuzzi at home so it´s not on my holiday wish list, These rooms tick the boxes for us. Roll on March!!!!

spain
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
5. Re: Room Numbers

Hello Are there any other rooms apart from 1 - 12 that are Garden Villas. On Facebook it said garden villas were a few minutes(!) walk to the beach and it also said 153 was a Garden Villa. But there are only 12 garden villas on the website. I suffer from arthritis and cannot walk too far. Any ideas. Thanks!!

6. Re: Room Numbers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2010, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi
Recent Conversations