We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sheppys bar/restaurant legian

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
sheppys bar/restaurant legian

hello all,

has anyone been to sheppys bar/ rest in legian lately.

friends have just return today but cant remember what food they have( too many bintangs i would suggest) but they said it was good. can anyone give me some feedback or info on the place. thanks

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

was there 2 weeks ago did not eat there but the beer was cold place was verey clean nice smallish bar at front located on main road in malatsie street walk out off garlic lane and it is just about in jront off you kobrob

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

All I know is that it is run by a couple from Collie, Western Australia. I have family members that go there all the time say they are very nice people.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

thanks korob and harro58 will try it in august.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

Yes was going to say a couple from WA run it. We ate there once.

Apparently the ribs are great.

western Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

It is run by a couple from Collie, Jim & Jo (friends of mine). It is very clean and the food is good, we ate there quite a few times, lunch and dinner with our kids last trip to Bali. Can't remember the menu off hand but it is large and there is plenty of choice. Good shopping across the road too, if you tell them Jim or Jo sent you!

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

we are there in august will have to try the ribs kobrob.....

Perth
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

I've been informed that I need to try a cocktail called an 'Elvis' at this place. It's on my list, not that I need any encouragement to try new cocktails!

NSW
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

We were there last week and had quite a few Bintangs, cocktails and a few meals there as it wasnt far from our Hotel.

Food is great, one of our fav restaurants this trip... have to recommend the deep fried and mushrooms and seafood soup!!!!! Not to mention the reaalllyyy cold beer!

Great place to hang and people watch with good service and food.!

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

hello KAE1967,

thanks for your feedback, just 4 weeks till we leave for bali, will give sheppys bar a go. traci

10. Re: sheppys bar/restaurant legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2011, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Legian