We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest chemist / farma kimia / apotek / toko obat

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
30 reviews
Nearest chemist / farma kimia / apotek / toko obat

We will be staying in Tirtagangga soon and have not spent much in this district recently. Does anyone know if there is a chemist in Candidasa or will we have to go into Amlapura? (We will be taking our own medicine but just in case.)

We spent some time in Lombok last year looking for medicine and I understand the closest thing to an Australian chemist with good supplies of pharmacy type medication is a FARMA KIMIA.

For less "script" type medication and herbal medicine - the APOTEK and TOKO OBAT. ( I am quite interested in some of the jamu herbal medicine also so am interested in recommendations.)

3 replies to this topic
coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
9,355 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Nearest chemist / farma kimia / apotek / toko obat

There is a reasonably good Apotek directly opposite the hospital in Amlapura. Otherwise, most of the better doctors in the area carry a good range of medicines. Kimia Farma carry a lot of their own brand of medicines + others, but other Apoteks also carry good brands.

Edited: 26 October 2015, 07:52
Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
8,513 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Nearest chemist / farma kimia / apotek / toko obat

In Candidasa there is Apotik Fortuna on the main road and also a clinic called Yagya Dasa Clinic. They have doctors and dentists on call 24 hours. They are on Jl Raya Sengkidu and phone number is 0818565313.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Nearest chemist / farma kimia / apotek / toko obat

Thanks guys. I didn't realise Kimia Farma was a chain name (and had the name the wrong way around too.)

Reply to: Nearest chemist / farma kimia / apotek / toko obat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Karangasem
More Karangasem Topics