We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3rd time to Bali. What's your top 3 recomends?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
3rd time to Bali. What's your top 3 recomends?

Mid 50s reasonably active. Ubud 5 nights, nusa Lembongan 3 nights, Sanur 2 nights. Got accomm sorted in mostly villas. Any great tips for eating walks massages?

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3rd time to Bali. What's your top 3 recomends?

KOA Spa for massages in Sanur.

I also like the Bali Bird Park if you haven't been there yet.

Perth
Level Contributor
851 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3rd time to Bali. What's your top 3 recomends?

I would reccomend a bike tour in Ubud. They are mostly down hill and a great way to see local life. My husband is in his 50's and had a great time. Also snorkelling while you are in Nusa Lembongen so relaxing.

The beach walk along Sanur is nice and there are plenty of walks in Ubud to do. While you are in Ubud I reccomend the restaraunt Lake Leke (I think the spelling is right) they put on fantastic dance shows most nights and the food is very good there.

Have a great trip.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3rd time to Bali. What's your top 3 recomends?

Thanks for the tips! 9 sleeps!

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
357 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 3rd time to Bali. What's your top 3 recomends?

I too recommend a bike tour . We have used Wayan Sujana of Bike Baik Tours

He can be contacted.

Phone:0361 978052

081338673852 ( 8.45 am – 9.30pm)

email: bikebaik@yahoo.com

Just Google baikbike or bali baik

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
8,892 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3rd time to Bali. What's your top 3 recomends?

I depends on what you enjoy, and you haven't told us. If you are healthy, and without asthma, you could do a day scuba diving at Amed or Tulamben, or while you're at NL. It's often called something like "Discover Scuba" and includes basic instruction and a dive or two. Or learn to snorkel properly, ie, diving down, rather than just swimming on the surface.

6. Re: 3rd time to Bali. What's your top 3 recomends?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2017, 13:45
Get answers to your questions about Karangasem
Recent Conversations
More Karangasem Topics