We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothes shopping (Singets, rash vest) in Amed

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
133 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Clothes shopping (Singets, rash vest) in Amed

Hi All

I will be heading to Amed straight from the airport in just 11 sleeps time (woo hoo) and wondering if anyone can tell me if basic clothes are available in Amed or close by. Only really need singlets, a rash vest for snorkelling etc and maybe shorts.

If available, are rash vests cheap in Bali/Amed) or I am better off buying one in Aus to take with me?

Many thanks

Cheers

Charlie

Euro Dive Bali
Scuba & Snorkeling
PADI No Fear Diving
Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving, Boat Tours, Water Sports, Private Tours
1. Re: Clothes shopping (Singets, rash vest) in Amed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 May 2016, 20:13
Edited: 20 May 2016, 20:13
SansSouci
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothes shopping (Singets, rash vest) in Amed

We were staying in Jemeluk and there was in a walkable distance a bottle shop & on the other side of the doorway a supermarket with a dive shop across the road but no clothing shops.

I bough a rash vest from Target $25 & put it one once as we wore life jackets husband bought for $5 each at a weekend market. They made it easier when swimming/moving against the current as we did not have flippers only our own mask/snorkel.

We snorkelled the Japanese wreck & Coral Garden/Lipah and we did pass on the way shops selling market/shop clothing you see in Kuta/Legian/Sanur e.g shorts, dresses, sarongs etc.

Edited: 20 May 2016, 20:12
3. Re: Clothes shopping (Singets, rash vest) in Amed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Amed
Recent Conversations