We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cycling

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cycling

Is cycling around this area advisable? Any bicycle rental shops?

perth
Level Contributor
400 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cycling

Hi babykailan. I have ridden around the area but it is quite hilly especially east of Jemeluk Bay. The hills are short but quite steep in sections the roads are pretty quiet so I enjoyed riding around I dont recall seeing any other cyclist in the area. I bought my own bike over so didn't need to rent so not sure about rental.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
676 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cycling

Yes but no. It's hilly and scenic and generally gorgeous with plenty of places to stop for a break. Unfortunately no rental shops that I have seen but ask around and perhaps an enterprising young bloke will find something for you.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cycling

If you go to Lipah Village, many of the local community have their own bikes and cycle regularly... ask for Sutha or Made at Indah Shop, if they know of some rental places..they will know the best spots to cycle. Also East Bali Bike tours at the bridge near Bunutan does great tours for all levels.

4. Re: Cycling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Amed
Recent Conversations