We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tourism places near by dharmasthala

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
Save Topic
tourism places near by dharmasthala

can tell him tourism places near by dharmasthala, tell me places name and miles or km

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
37,125 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

You can visit Jwalamukhi, Kangra, Bhagsu Nag etc near Dharamsala.

Edited: 14 January 2012, 21:52
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

Dharmasthala is in Karnataka and Dharamshala is in Himachal Pradesh.

If its Dharmasthala and not Dharamshala , then try visiting Manjusha Museum , Lord Bahubali statue,Vintage Car Museum , Chandranatha Swamy Temple ,Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Swamy Temple .

Also check hoparoundindia.com/karnataka/attractions/dha…

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

Also visit Netravathi River Barrage,Badinede Betta,Ram Mandir . All the places are within 5 kms of radius from the bus terminus.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

Anyone able to suggest some accommodation near Dharmasthala.

Our Budget is 3000.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

hi RohitInfy,

not sure of the rates , but you can check Sun Rock Holiday Resort at Belthangady .

there are a couple of hotels near Bantwal Railway station .

you can also check the hotels near Puttur .

or you can check the below website

shridharmasthala.org/pages/accomodation.html

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

Hi....

Accommodation in Dharmasthala, i.e, in the vicinity of the temple, are all provided by the temple. There are guest houses in all budget ranges including ones with AC. The best, which I could only see and not stay, since it was already booked, is the Sri Sannidhi Gest House. The location and the views are amazing, it is in the highest place in Dharmasthala. IMPO, the resorts around, are out of town only and not very ideally suited. It would be really an amazing stay, if you manage a booking in the above guest house.

You have a lot of good destinations in a 100 kms vicinity of Dharmasthala. You may consider Managalore(80 kms) for beaches and from there starts a stretch of beaches. On the other side is Madikeri (120 kms), a cool hill station with coffee plantations.The other places in similar distances are Bekal (120 kms), Kukke Subrahmanya (55 kms), Udipi (104 kms), Annapoorani Temple, Horanadu (100 kms), Sringeri (110 kms), Kateel Durga Parameswari(70 kms) etc.

If planned correctly, this entire stretch of temples can be covered in 3 days (I did so last May).

Feel free to revert for clarifications,

Regards

Prasanna

Edited: 08 May 2012, 19:53
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

Please Reply ASAP, how u planned which 1st, 2nd and so on even i am planning so please help me

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,335 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

Divya,

There are lots of options around Dharmasthala including Temples,beaches,wildlife & other places of interest.

Depending on your interest & duration,suggestions can be made.

2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

Please guide me which place to visit after i finish darshana from shri kshetra temple i have 3 days with me for coastal karnataka tour please reply ASAP

10. Re: tourism places near by dharmasthala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 19:35
Get answers to your questions about Dharmasthala
More Dharmasthala Topics