We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 day trip to kerala

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
2 day trip to kerala

Planning to visit Kerala to attend friend's wedding at Kovalam. We will reach Ernakulam on 29th May 18:00 hours. We plan to stay 1 day(29th night and 30th day and night) in Alappuzha, go to Kovalam on 31st and attend the wedding on 1st June.

After going through few options from this site, we have selected Back water farm house for our 1 day stay at Alleppey(any other suggestions). What we are looking for is good food and some activities(boat ride, fishing,etc).

There are 3 of us and looking out for economical options (12-15K for the complete trip).

On 31st we plan to reach Kovalam (I think train is the best option) by 10 AM or so and spend the entire day there. Any good resort/stay at Kovalam?

Need suggestions to plan out this trip.

Thanks in advance

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 day trip to kerala

hi,

check out below link for any suggestions on houseboat, we have stayed in house boat for night and found it was not so interesting visit below link for more info:

http://indiatourplans.blogspot.in/

2. Re: 2 day trip to kerala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 May 2013, 08:05
jaipur
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 day trip to kerala

beware of nandanam houseboat company run my mr. mural @ nandanamtours.com.

HE is a BIG CHEATER..

i used their houseboat on 9th may & their services were sick and way below the expectations.

i paid more then 6 thousand to him and i got nothing but WORST SERVICE..

he even threatened me in morning at time of check out when i complained and his staff were ready to pick a fight... i wanted to complain to police against him bt he deported me at a village side wid his 3 men all over me; while i was travelling wid 2 kids and my wife..

if any one can complaint against him then i would be very thankful to TA...

pls dont use nandanam houseboat at any condition...

regards

4. Re: 2 day trip to kerala

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 May 2013, 16:05
jaipur
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 day trip to kerala

sir i want to complain against nandanam tours run by mr.murali in allaphuza..

i'd taken his houseboat on 9th may 2013 for one day and i gave him 6000/- but he never started air condition till 3 am no matter he was suppose to start air condition at 9 pm as per his promise..

at morning he even denied me for refund and harassed and threatened me to leave his property at earliest..

i request you to please help me here..

I'm writing u this letter with many hopes..

6. Re: 2 day trip to kerala

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 09:46