We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air travel

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
air travel

Does any one know how you would fly from Marrakech tp Er Rachidia?

On map there is an airport but which airline fly there, we are short on time and looking to get to Merzouga quickly and then drive back to Marracech over next 6 days

5 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: air travel

Royal Air Maroc. The website is here:

www.royalairmaroc.com/Marchand/Us/Home.jsp

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
2. Re: air travel

Hi Pilobolus,

I rang Royalmaroc and they sid they did not fly to Er Rachidia?

Have also looke on their website and cant get any joy.

Thanks

Brian

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
3. Re: air travel

Strange. On RAM's website Marrakech to Errachidia is an option. So I chose a couple of dates to travel - both came up negative too. I do not know why, sorry.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
620 posts
67 reviews
4. Re: air travel

If good memory there s a midnight flight from Casablanca to Errachidia, not sure though. Other alternative is to have an over 10 hrs direct drive to Merzouga.

Merzouga, Morocco
Level Contributor
233 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: air travel

Royal Air Maroc usually do fly to Er Rachidia, but on selected periods, not all year round and currently no flights are available. The flight would be eg from Heathrow to Casablanca to Er Rachida or from Marrakech to Casa to Er Rachidida and Er Rachidia is a 2hr drive to Merzouga.

But you have plenty of alternatives eg independent car hire, hire of a driver, using a tour company, travel by grand taxi or bus or a combination of some of those elements and your choice is dependent upon time and budget constraints, also how long you intend to stay in Merzouga and your return route and destination.

Reply to: air travel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Errachidia