We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go carts

Shepherdsville...
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Go carts

Can anyone tell what are the best Go Carts in gatlinburg and pigeon forge? And about what they cost? Thank you so very much!

Under your bed
Level Contributor
334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go carts

Gatlinburg doesn't have much in the way of go-karts (there's a place called Camp Thunder, but that's about it). Pigeon Forge, on the other hand, has a lovely little place called The Track, with a fun three-tier wooden track known as the Wild Woody. You should definitely check it out if you want to ride some great karts. I don't remember exact prices, but they're pretty reasonable.

Alexandria VA
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Go carts

Another place to consider, besides "The Track" is Nascar Speedpark. If you plan on riding alot of go carts then you can get an all day pass at Nascar Speedpark for like $25.

Shepherdsville...
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Go carts

Thank you so much! keeps the replys coming were leaving in 3 days!

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Go carts

We went to The Track. The kids especially liked their wooden track, Wild Woody. They also have go carts younger kids can drive, miniature golf, bumper boats, and bungee jumping, etc. Some places in the area have brochures to get discounts on tickets - buy two get one free. Most of the go cart tracks costs 2 tickets, Wild Woody is 3. Tickets are $2.50 each or cheaper if you get the $25 pass which then entitles you to half price tickets. The pricing sounds much more complicated than it is.

Have fun!!

ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Go carts

I think the Nascar Speedtrack is pretty sweet! It's worth going to just to take a whiz on Tony Stewart's car.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Go carts

Melina ,

the Track was cool , my big butt slowed my car down though..

while there also ck. out the bumper boats, get some quarters, and squirt the people in the boats from the 2 "water cannons" beside the pool..