We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt. Leconte Oct. 21&22

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
296 posts
55 reviews
Mt. Leconte Oct. 21&22

We will be hiking to Mt. Leconte on Sunday, Oct. 21 for two nights. Is anyone interested in ride sharing for this hike? In the past we've had two cars and were able to hike up one trail and then down Alum. We'd love to do it again but need to pair up with someone. Has anyone had luck just getting a ride back to your car from someone you met at the lodge?

Thanks.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
296 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: Mt. Leconte Oct. 21&22

Okay, I got the dates wrong. We hike up on Monday, Oct. 22 and back down on Wednesday, Oct. 24. Sorry for my confusion!

ohio
Level Contributor
169 posts
1 review
2. Re: Mt. Leconte Oct. 21&22

I always wish we had two cars there when we hike. I have thought about arranging a shuttle from the people at "awalkinthewoods.com'.Has anyone used them before? We did an overnight to Leconte last year and loved it! In fact just tonight I told my dh lets do it again. Have a good trip!

3. Re: Mt. Leconte Oct. 21&22

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 18:50