We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Collectible Dolls

Salem, Virginia
Level Contributor
326 posts
36 reviews
Collectible Dolls

Has anyone seen really pretty or lifelike dolls in the area? I also like porcelain dolls esp. the grandparent ones.

Greenwood, Indiana
Level Contributor
251 posts
1. Re: Collectible Dolls

My wife always goes into The Gatlinburg Shop - 963 Parkway - Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 430-3380, and it seems to me that I have seen collectable dolls in there when I went in to retrieve her.

Ohio
Level Contributor
577 posts
2. Re: Collectible Dolls

They have dolls in The Christmas Place....I don't know what kind they are, but they look really nice & something I wouldn't let my dd touch. Maybe you can see some online at their website.

Rincon Georgia
Level Contributor
830 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Collectible Dolls

There are some beautiful lifelike porcelain dolls in a shop in PF. It is in the same building as the Three Bears Gift Shop. Not sure of the name though.

Greenwood, Indiana
Level Contributor
251 posts
4. Re: Collectible Dolls

lwm,

that would be Doll Factory - 2861 Parkway - Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 (865) 453-2775

Rincon Georgia
Level Contributor
830 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Collectible Dolls

Ok. The dolls there are beautiful. I think when I go back next spring, I will be getting some for my daughter.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: Collectible Dolls

They have some beautiful porcelain dolls over in Pigeon Forge at Little Dolly store and priced very reasonable.

north carolina
4 posts
7. Re: Collectible Dolls

Just returned from Pigeon Forge, my grandaughter collects their dolls with the fancy dresses. dolls are around 30 dollars, but are pretty. they also have dolls at the christmas place, but can be expensive. don't buy her the porcelain, because she also likes to play wtih them. i think the dresses are what makes the dolls look so nice. we found these at lil dolly's store in pigeon forge.

8. Re: Collectible Dolls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 23:46