We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cobblynob.net and Cobblynob.com

Bucksport, Maine
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Cobblynob.net and Cobblynob.com

Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 websites? I was thinking of booking a cabin with the .net one, is it a reputable company?

Thanks!

Niki

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cobblynob.net and Cobblynob.com

WOW thats confusing isn't it!? I think they are both reputable places. We stayed with cobblynob.com a few years ago. We loved the cabin. Our only problem was the little nats that were flying around the in the kitchen and bathrooms. Don't know if it was the time of year (fall) or what but the rental office told us to put out little dishes of vinegar and sugar I believe, in the kitchen and bathrooms. That worked.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
581 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cobblynob.net and Cobblynob.com

Cobblynob.net is the rental agency that has a large number of rentals in Cobbly Nob. They own the Cobbly Nob store and Almost Heaven Wedding place. The other one is actually Greenbriar Rental agency that also has a large number of rentals in Cobbly Nob. I was told that when the computer age came around, they got the Cobbly Nob website first. Many people who think they are renting from CB Rentals, are actually renting from Greenbriar Rentals. They are both good, reputable rental agencies, and are on the same hwy--321. They both offer many . beautiful rentals.

Hope this helps--you will love a rental from either!!!

Carol

3. Re: Cobblynob.net and Cobblynob.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 21:48