We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AAA Discounts for Ripley's, Biltmore, Dollywood

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
AAA Discounts for Ripley's, Biltmore, Dollywood
Save

I can't remember if we have talked about attraction discounts from AAA or not, but I just got back from visiting my neighborhood AAA and included in my packet of info was an information sheet for attraction discounts. You can order the tickets online or pick them up at an office, but you have to be an AAA member. The sheet was last updated on May 30, 2007. Some of the discounts are good, some only a little. You can go to AAA's website - select savings - put in your membership number and take a look at the attractions. These are the rates I can get at our AAA - I'm assuming they are similar or the same at others. Prices included taxes and fees.

Biltmore

Adult $36 ($44 regular)

Youth $18.25 ($22 regular)

Aquarium

Adult $18.75 ($20.06 reg.)

Child $10.50 ($11.14 reg) ages 6-11

Toddler $3.75 ($4.45 reg.) ages 2-5

Ripley's 5 Attraction Combo

Adult $54.25 (56.59 reg.)

Child $32.00 ($33.17 reg.)

Dollywood

Adult $43.50 ($47.95 reg.) ages 12 and up

Child $34.50 ($36.80 reg.) ages 4-11

Splash Country

Adult $35.00 ($39 reg.)

Child $30.45 ($33.45 reg)

Better is the $5 discount from Wendy's for Splash County when you buy a medium drink. 4 discounts per drink.

There you have it, worth checking out.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
52 posts
54 reviews
21 helpful votes
1. Re: AAA Discounts for Ripley's, Biltmore, Dollywood
Save

Just returned from Gatlinburg,

They gave us a AAA discount at the Aquarium ($1 per ticket), at Nascar Speed track ($2 per ticket), but at the BIltmore they said we had to purchase them directly from AAA to get the discount. I forgot to try and use it at Dollywood.

Does anyone know if Jackson Mountain or any of the other cabin places give a AAA discount?

2. Re: AAA Discounts for Ripley's, Biltmore, Dollywood

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.