We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pratt Institute

Longwood, Florida
Level Contributor
7 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
Pratt Institute

Can anyone reccomend a hotel close to Pratt Institute? I will be visiting my son and will be staying by myself.

Franklin Guesthouse
Franklin Guesthouse
#1 of 76 hotels in Brooklyn
Hotel 50 Bowery NYC
Hotel 50 Bowery NYC
#7 of 480 hotels in New York City
Henry Norman Hotel
Henry Norman Hotel
#2 of 76 hotels in Brooklyn
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
1,03,273 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pratt Institute

1) There are about 4 different address for Pratt in Brooklyn when I look on

maps.google.com

2) The way I find hotels near a location is to map the location on google maps and then use the "search nearby" function for hotels. When doing that I don't see many places near the school but that's not surprising since there aren't a lot of hotels in Brooklyn. I would suggest you find out what subway line is nearest the school or where he's living and then find a hotel that's near to that line. If you plan on doing any sightseeing during the day while he's at classes, you might be better in lower Manhattan.

All of the hotels in Brooklyn I looked at (new Sheraton Brooklyn, Marriott Brooklyn Bridge and Le Jolie) seemed to be 20-25 mins. away by subway.

Mentioned in this post
Brooklyn
Brooklyn
New York
Brooklyn Bridge
Brooklyn Bridge
17,924 Reviews
New York City, NY
Hotel Le Jolie
Hotel Le Jolie
1,603 Reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Longwood, Florida
Level Contributor
7 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pratt Institute

Thanks for the info. Went to the website you recommended and got everything figured out.

3. Re: Pratt Institute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 10:48