We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Princess Canada/New England

Long Beach, New York
Level Contributor
307 posts
15 reviews
Crown Princess Canada/New England

Sailing on Crown Princess from Brooklyn to New England and Canada on October 13. Has anybody taken this cruise before? How was it? How was the ship? How was going to and coming from Red Hook/Brooklyn terminal?

Toronto
3 posts
1 review
1. Re: Crown Princess Canada/New England

Forgot to answer your question about the terminal..it is also know as the Brooklyn Cruis termian..we had a friend from New York (Brooklyn) drive us from JKF airport...I called Princess Cruise Line to get directions to the terminal..it is in kind of a "little known" area of the city as it is new since last year...Port website :http://www.nycruise.com/histBKN.html

You can also call the terminal itself..at (718) 246-2794..the terminal itself is very beautiful if you are early they have a very nice lounge where you can wait to board the ship..we boarded after 2:00 pm although boarding starts at 1:00. When we boarded people were alreay in fully enjoying all of the ships ammenities..for this reason I would board as early as possible..they were very very organized and made everystep of the boarding process very enjoyable. Cheers, I hope that my posting has answered all of your questions...Karren

Long Beach, New York
Level Contributor
307 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Crown Princess Canada/New England

Thank you very much.

3. Re: Crown Princess Canada/New England

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 12:47