We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Transportation from Park Slope to JFK for tomorrow

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
204 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Best Transportation from Park Slope to JFK for tomorrow

I would like recommendations of a car service from Park Slope to JFK, the one's I've found on this travel forum have mixed reviews, would appreciate information from passengers who've used one of the services in the past 6 months and have had a good experience, please include price as well..

Mentioned in this post
Park Slope
Park Slope
467 Reviews
Brooklyn, NY
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,827 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Transportation from Park Slope to JFK for tomorrow

Have used Dial 7 literally hundreds of times - they are always reliable. Not sure of price from Park Slope but do check the web site for coupons. Do not forget the tip for the driver.

Mentioned in this post
Park Slope
Park Slope
467 Reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn, New York
Destination Expert
for Brooklyn
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Transportation from Park Slope to JFK for tomorrow

We always use Arecibo (they're Park Slope based). I know their online reviews are mixed-to-poor, but we've always been happy with them. Their website gives prices.

If you use them, I've found it's best to call to reserve, rather than book online.

I know the Manhattanites on the forum like Dial 7, but everyone I know in Park Slipe uses one of the local services (Arecibo, Legends, Seventh Ave - there's a bunch of them).

Mentioned in this post
Park Slope
Park Slope
467 Reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
26,481 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Transportation from Park Slope to JFK for tomorrow

I use Eastern, also Park Slope based - 718-499-6227.

Mentioned in this post
Park Slope
Park Slope
467 Reviews
Brooklyn, NY
4. Re: Best Transportation from Park Slope to JFK for tomorrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2018, 12:45