We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction I95N @ Exit 133 to Rte. 17 N

Mashpee...
Level Contributor
54 posts
34 reviews
Construction I95N @ Exit 133 to Rte. 17 N

Can anyone tell me if the construction @ this exit on I95N is problematic? We will be there Friday, Sept. 18th around 1-2 PM. When I check the DOT511VA website, there are references to 10 miles backups, but I think that's I95S. Any information would be much appreciated.

We will be heading towards 17N (Warrenton Rd.).

Falls Church...
Level Contributor
3,516 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Construction I95N @ Exit 133 to Rte. 17 N

Where are you actually coming from? That section can get congested for no reason at all so don't be surprised if its backed up anyway.

Mashpee...
Level Contributor
54 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Construction I95N @ Exit 133 to Rte. 17 N

coming from coastal North Carolina

Thx for responding, for some reason, it's been almost impossible to get a response; didn't think the question would go unanswered for so long.

Falls Church...
Level Contributor
3,516 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Construction I95N @ Exit 133 to Rte. 17 N

Ok, the best bet is to listen to the radio or check your gps beforehand. If you catch things early enough you might be able to switch to 301 or something like that and avoid some of the worst traffic if its going on.

Fredericksburg, Va
Destination Expert
for Fredericksburg
Level Contributor
835 posts
144 reviews
4. Re: Construction I95N @ Exit 133 to Rte. 17 N

Hello. Just got back from NY. Tune to 107.7 north of Richmond for traffic news. If you need to get off 95 before exit 133, exit at 126 Massaponax and take Route 1 north about 7 miles and immediately after the bridge over the river go right onto 17. Hope your journey is a smooth one.

5. Re: Construction I95N @ Exit 133 to Rte. 17 N

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2018, 03:48