We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who does take out really well?

Hillsborough, North...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Who does take out really well?
Save

Ever spend a butt ton of cash on take out at a restaurant that IS really good but you were less than impressed with the take out? Come on pandemic foodies, you know who you are. I've done it too... Who has great take out? We are staying on Jones Street and Lincoln. Walking preferred but we will have a car.

3 replies to this topic
Georgia
Level Contributor
35,759 posts
77 reviews
58 helpful votes
1. Re: Who does take out really well?
Save

I've never had a problem with take out.

What kind of problems have you experienced?

Hillsborough, North...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
2. Re: Who does take out really well?
Save

I guess dishes that are too expensive for take out, small dishes that work with the experience but not in your home. Temp sensitive goods.

Georgia
Level Contributor
35,759 posts
77 reviews
58 helpful votes
3. Re: Who does take out really well?
Save

I would not order those things then.

I order take out a lot - from everything from casual to moderate to expensive restaurants.

Other than forgetting to put the butter and sour cream in the bag when I've ordered a baked potato, I've had no problems.

Check out the menu depending on what you are hungry for. Cal in the order. Go pick it up when it's ready. Usually you'll go to the bar of the restaurant. Tip well. Enjoy!

Reply to: Who does take out really well?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.