We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

Hello, kind people. Would you be able to comment on which neighborhood you would rather stay in? The properties are so different. Both seem great. Regarding location, we enjoy beauty, peaceful yet vibrant atmosphere, walkability, safety, centrality (for general touring). Any opinions would be very helpful. Thank you!

13 replies to this topic
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
19,782 posts
95 reviews
1. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

Kehoe.

Definitely.

Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

Ah, okay. Thank you very much.

Boston
Level Contributor
4,174 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

30.00 per night per room at perry house...not at all worth it...yes Kehoe house between these two...enjoy

Boston
Level Contributor
4,174 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

sorry forgot to specify thats a resort fee

Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

Thanks, @mlady. Will go w/Kehoe.

Editing to add: but Perry Lane could still come out cheaper.

Edited: 04 August 2018, 23:47
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
19,782 posts
95 reviews
6. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

Both would be fine. I would prefer the Kehoe House. You would be happier with either, I'm sure.

Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

We'll definitely go with Kehoe based on your opinions of surrounding areas. Thank you again.

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
19,782 posts
95 reviews
8. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

There's nothing wrong the area surrounding the PLH. I just love the Kehoe and like it's location better. Both are fine.

Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

So now I'm second-guessing in typical fashion. Does anyone else have a strong opinion regarding the two neighborhoods? One hotel is between Colonial Park Cemetery and Chippewa Square, and the other is on Columbia Square. Thanks, and sorry to obsess at your expense.

The only reason I'm second-guessing is that I like the bathrooms and on-site restaurant and newness of the hotel, but really like the charm and quiet and personal touch at the inn. It's obviously one of those situations where one can't go wrong, and the dilemma is totally first-world. So I really am sorry to bother you again, but just want to feel I've made a solidly informed decision. The neighborhood is the tie-breaker here IF there's a big enough advantage to the Kehoe's neighborhood in your opinions. Thanks again.

Edited: 05 August 2018, 22:46
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
19,782 posts
95 reviews
10. Re: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?

Both are excellent neighborhoods.

Reply to: Kehoe House or Perry Lane Hotel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted