We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast and sweets

Level Contributor
129 posts
Breakfast and sweets

We are staying in hotel arround City Market (wife,me and 2 kids) We would like to go nice breakfast (eggs, bacon sausages etc) in the morning and I would like to take kids to nice pastry shop before we drive off to Florida. We stayed in Savannah before and would usually have breakfast at the hotel. This year we would like to go out somewhere for breakfast.

Any info would be appreciated.

6 replies to this topic
Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
109 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Breakfast and sweets

B.Mathews is great for breakfast on E.Bay at Habersham.I like the Paris Market for French pastries on Broughton near Bull.

Brookneal, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
99 reviews
2. Re: Breakfast and sweets

Back in the Day Bakery comes highly recommended and is on my "next visit" list.

They say go early because things do sell out.

https://backinthedaybakery.com/index.html

And now I'm hungry.

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
19,654 posts
95 reviews
3. Re: Breakfast and sweets

Cafe M

J Alexander's

Goose Feathers

But I would go to the Savannah icon, Clary's.

Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,678 posts
93 reviews
4. Re: Breakfast and sweets

B Matthews is very good. The best bakery in Savannah is Gottliebs but it's a 20 minute drive from the HD. You will not find better eclairs, cookies, cheese Danish and every thing else. There is Wright Square Café on the South side of the Old Post Office a chocolatier. Unreal chocolate cakes, candy and sweets.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,199 posts
52 reviews
5. Re: Breakfast and sweets

I also vote for Clary's for breakfast. We were there about a month ago and as always it was wonderful!

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
19,654 posts
95 reviews
6. Re: Breakfast and sweets

If you ever want to send a gift to someone that will be REALLY appreciated, send a cake from Savannah Candy Kitchen. Amazing cakes!

https:/…Cakes-Pies

If you go to Clary's for a non-breakfast meal, their shakes are GREAT! I'd much rather go to Clary's than Leopold's - and no lines!

Reply to: Breakfast and sweets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted