We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with non-valet parking close-by

Scotland
Level Contributor
231 posts
25 reviews
Hotels with non-valet parking close-by

We will be staying Savannah for 2 nights in mid September (Mon & Tue evening) and our budget fits in with:

* Holiday Inn ( W Bryan)

* Hilton Garden Inn

* Fairfield Inn & Suites

* Springhill Suites

Ideally we want to park our car when we arrive Monday evening & then not use it again until we leave Wednesday lunchtime, but would rather not pay up to $30 per day for valet parking if possible, lol.

I'll check again but I'm sure I ready about a parking pass (available from the Visitors Centre?) for about $15 a day to cover garages ... so I'm just wondering if there is a parking structure close-by any of the above hotels (can't see any coming up on Google Maps easily).

We are in our late 40's and just looking to do the usual touristy things during our stay, with a nice meal/drinks at night. All the hotels seem much of a muchness in terms of location/facilities but I'd be interested in anyone has a particular recommendation of one over the others?

Thanks in advance, as always.

2 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,395 posts
103 reviews
1. Re: Hotels with non-valet parking close-by

Here you go:

www.savannahga.gov/771/Visitor-Parking-Passes

The green dots here are the parking garages:

https:/…Parking-Garages

The Hilton Garden Inn is reasonably close to the Whitaker St garage, which is where I always park when staying in Savannah. The Fairfield and Springhill Suites are close to the Robinson Parking Garage.

Edited: 03 August 2018, 01:28
Savannah,GA
Destination Expert
for Savannah
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: Hotels with non-valet parking close-by

JAtlanta has great sites listed. They are all good locations. Close to restaurants, City Market, Visitor Center, museums, museum houses, and other points of interest.

Reply to: Hotels with non-valet parking close-by
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted