We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

76ers

London, UK
Level Contributor
67 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
76ers

We (a family of 3) are hoping to see the 76ers play on March 31st at the Wells Fargo Center. However this is all depending on our daytime plans.

Therefore is it quite straight forward to buy the tickets on the day just before the game at the Wells Fargo Center box office or is this too late (it being a Saturday game is there a strong possability the game would be sold out at this point) and would reasonable tickets still avalible this close to the actual game?

By 'reasonable tickets' I mean the lower priced bracket ($30 or less per person).

Thanks

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,354 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 76ers

The $30 tickets are already showing as not available on the 76ers website although they may release more. They are playing well right now, its very possible a weekend game will sell out.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 76ers

I went online and could not find any of the cheaper seats available. You may want to try and buy them online or call them (215) 389-9571

I would think you could pick them up at the will call window

…evenue.net/cgi-bin/…

London, UK
Level Contributor
67 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 76ers

Thanks for your responses. We took your advice and bought the tickets online to avoid missing out.

There were many websites which had tickets avalible but would only post the tickets. We live in London, UK and the postage was more than the tickets were costing. Thankfully Stub Hub do e-tickets.

Thanks again.

4. Re: 76ers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 04:12