We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a hotel in a safe area.

Riverhead, New York
Level Contributor
361 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Need a hotel in a safe area.

Where should we look?

Thank you

7 replies to this topic
Dallas
Level Contributor
3,717 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a hotel in a safe area.

Are you just passing through on your road trip or stopping over for a few days?

WI
Level Contributor
41 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a hotel in a safe area.

Just stayed at Double Tree downtown. Nice hotel, safe clean area, friendly people and great food within walking distance

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a hotel in a safe area.

We too are looking for somewhere to stay one night in El Paso end of October and not familiar with the area. We are from New Zealand and never been to El Paso before, but we have been to the USA many times. We want to be close to attractions which we are not familiar with either. We only have the afternoon we arrive until middayish the next day. Or should we stay two days? How safe is this place?

Edited: 27 August 2017, 08:46
S��͏D
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need a hotel in a safe area.

El Paso is my home, it is very safe here. I can help you out. Will you be arriving by plane or car? What are your interest? History..shopping..outdoor attractions...food

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Need a hotel in a safe area.

When my husband and I were searching for a home here, we stayed in an Air BnB on the west side of El Paso. We now live on the north east side. Everywhere you'd want to go is super quick to get to, so staying one night should be fine. Be sure to check out the aerial tramway and if you can, just drive to Tom Mays Park for some beautiful scenery!

Riverhead, New York
Level Contributor
361 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need a hotel in a safe area.

we completed this trip already. Thank you.

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Need a hotel in a safe area.

My son will be working in El Paso for 2 weeks and has booked a room at the Motel 6 El Paso West at 7840 N Mesa St. His fiance will travel with him and be staying in the room,all day, while he works. Can you tell me please, is this a safe area and have you any suggestions as to what they should and should not do and where they should not go. They are young and think they are invincible and I'm just a worried mom. Thank you

Reply to: Need a hotel in a safe area.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted