We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dining

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
dining

Will be in Cedar for the weekend. Kids have tournamnet for the Utah Summer games. Looking for a place for the adults to have dinner. May be with a nice bar.

Cedar City, UT
Level Contributor
307 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dining

The dining options in Cedar City are limited and fairly generic, particularly those with a bar. Although many serve alcohol, the three that I can think of with actual bars are Chilis, Applebees and The Depot Grill.

The Depot Grill isn't a chain and is more adult/upscale. We've only eaten there once, shortly after they opened. The atmosphere and service were very good, the food was OK, but the bar looked nice. Their food may have improved by now as we assumed they were still in the growing pains phase. It's a nice menu.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dining

I like those 2 steakhouses just out from town going up Hwy 14. The one on the left as you leave town is called Rusty's, but I can never remember the name of the other one. They both serve alcohol and have fairly decent food.

Cedar City, UT
Level Contributor
307 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dining

The other is Milt's. OK food and they do serve alcohol, but I don't recall an actual bar at either, if that's what you're looking for.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dining

Thanks we went to Milt's and it was great.

5. Re: dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 03:45
Get answers to your questions about Cedar City