We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broadway tickets

Ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Broadway tickets

What's best way to get Broadway tickets? Is Broadwaybox.com safe & legit?

uk
Level Contributor
371 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Broadway tickets

We are travelling to New York in May and going on a caribbean cruise returning to New York for 3 nights. As we want to see a broadway show on our first night (Saturday) we don't want to have to rush to queue for tickets and would prefer if we could buy these before we head from UK.

What is the best site to find out what is on and how to buy?

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Broadway tickets

for which shows?

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,199 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Broadway tickets

Amarone: For a complete listing of what's playing on and off Broadway http://www.playbill.com/

For a list of available discount codes www.broadwaybox.com -- these will all be legit

Both the above will have links to legit sales agents, generally telecharge for Broadway shows (off broadway may use other agents). Be aware that very high demand shows (eg. Book of Mormon) may not have tickets available and you would have to go to an agent who will charge extra

For reviews of shows from the major media outlets check http://www.didhelikeit.com/

Edited: 12 March 2012, 21:21
Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,825 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Broadway tickets

To be clear, the ONLY thing to use BroadwayBox for is the list of discount codes on the left hand side of the screen. The rest of the links are to brokers who will usually charge more than face value.

uk
Level Contributor
371 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Broadway tickets

Haven't decided was going to have a look to see what we fancied

Brisbane Aus
Level Contributor
676 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Broadway tickets

We booked Sister Act through the Broadway Box site from Australia. We decided to have the tickets kept at the box office and we picked them up before the show. We just showed the printed out confirmation sheet And were handed the tickets.

We loved the show and the audience was having a great time. I happened to look at the tickets that my neighbor had sitting next to me. We paid $89.90 and she paid $129.90!

Sure glad that $40 wwas in my pocket.

Our seats were in row L, only 12 rows back.

I would book through Broadway Box again.

17. Re: Broadway tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 04:11