We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yankee Stadium -- Jim Beam Suite

lost in Ohio
Level Contributor
2,245 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Yankee Stadium -- Jim Beam Suite

Hi. A friend gave me tickets for a game at Yankee Stadium. He told me that they are in the "Jim Beam Suite" -- can anyone give me any information about the seats?

Thanks

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Yankee Stadium -- Jim Beam Suite

I am guessing that they are somewhere between the Jack Daniels room and the Jose Cuervo hallway..Again...this info comes not from someone in the know...but just a guy drinking beer in his garage in Texas.

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,161 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yankee Stadium -- Jim Beam Suite

The Jim Beam Suite is located on the Terrace/Grandstand Level directly behind home plate and features the noncontiguous Jim Beam Suite Lounge. ...

…mlb.com/nyy/ticketing/suites_jimbeam.jsp

Edited: 16 May 2010, 05:05
3. Re: Yankee Stadium -- Jim Beam Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2010, 11:53