We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your picture on Kodak big screen in Times Square?

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
Your picture on Kodak big screen in Times Square?

Hello,

I saw a post on here a couple months back about texting a picture to a certain number and the pic will get posted for about 10 secs on the Kodak big screen. I searched as much as i could but i can not find the post for the life of me. Does anyone remember this post or know how i would be able to do this?

thanks in advance

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your picture on Kodak big screen in Times Square?

Directions:

tomhoehn.1000words.kodak.com/default.asp…

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Your picture on Kodak big screen in Times Square?

ahh very nice. thanks

New Hampshire
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Your picture on Kodak big screen in Times Square?

Are they going to be doing this after Jan 31st?

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,677 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Your picture on Kodak big screen in Times Square?

What a great idea! I am taking my 16 year old and two of her friends to NYC for the day in Feb. My daughter is giving these girls "an experience" of visiting NYC as gifts for their Sweet 16 birthdays rather than a regular gift. Between this picture and having their names in lights at the Hershey store, they are sure to be quite excited! Thanks for the link Crans and to nighthawktl for asking the question. Moms

Scotland
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your picture on Kodak big screen in Times Square?

What a great idea! We are going next week for the 1st time, thanks for sharing!!

6. Re: Your picture on Kodak big screen in Times Square?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 09:48