We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Roosevelt Hospital

Belleville, IL
Level Contributor
141 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Roosevelt Hospital

Hi, I have a doctor's appointment in a building near Roosevelt Hospital, it is at 110 East 59th. I need a recommendation for nearby hotels. What would be the best form of transportation from LaGuardia airport. Also, what are the best website's to purchase Broadway ticket's. TIA

Emptynester

Mentioned in this post
The Roosevelt Hotel
The Roosevelt Hotel
10,130 Reviews
New York City, NY
LaGuardia Airport
LaGuardia Airport
East Elmhurst, NY
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
1,03,644 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel near Roosevelt Hospital

So you're going on a Thurs. at 110 east 59th st.? If it were me, I'd go to the Affinia Gardens. The Affinia 50 is also near enough to walk. Hotel 57 is closer but I don't really recommend it. You don't mention budget. Some of the closest hotels are also quite expensive like the Four Seasons, the Regency and the Lowell. The Helmsley Carlton House is quite close, very dated but might be more affordable.

Mentioned in this post
Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia
Gardens Suites Hotel by...
2,031 Reviews
New York City, NY
Lowell Hotel
Lowell Hotel
360 Reviews
New York City, NY
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel near Roosevelt Hospital

The closest hotel is the Loews Regency, but that is pricey. See what kind of rates are showing up showing up for the Fitzpatrick Manhattan and Hotel 57 (which is apparently being renovated and rebranded as a Renaissance)

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60763-d113309-…

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60763-d575732-…

Mentioned in this post
Loews Regency New York Hotel
Loews Regency New York...
1,874 Reviews
New York City, NY
Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
Fitzpatrick Manhattan...
1,481 Reviews
New York City, NY
13. Re: Hotel near Roosevelt Hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2009, 11:31