We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Grand Vacations - Timeshare Presentation

canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hilton Grand Vacations - Timeshare Presentation

Just wondering if anyone has ever attend one of these? My husband and I booked a 2 night stay at the Hilton (Avenue of the Americas) and got a great rate. However, the catch of course is that we need to attend one of their timeshare presenations.

They advised that it is approximately 90 minutes but I am hearing from a lot of people that they can take up to 4 hours and they really give you a hard time trying to leave. Is this true?

We are scheduled for a presenation at 1:00 pm and have another appointment scheduled at 3:00 that day.

Any further info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Toronto
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Grand Vacations - Timeshare Presentation

I went to a timeshare presentation for Horseshoe Valley, a ski lodge in Ontario. Yes the perks you get out of them are great, but the presentation is difficult to get through. They know alot of people do it just for the perks, so they push you really hard. When you say no, they come back with negotiations and don't take no for an answer. We were just offered another one where we would get like two diff vacations in the states, for a full day and a half presentation. But you would have to pay your own airfare, so in the end not really such a great deal. Just stick to your guns and you should be fine, or if you are thinking about it go in with a fixed idea or offer.

Good Luck!

Christine w