We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

Anybody knows how many rows are per section in Madison Square Garden?

I've bought some tickets for Feb 8th Spurs vs Knicks and I'd gotten Section 335 Row M. I want to know which is the first row for this particular section.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

It would be A, you will be in the 13th row of that section.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

Thank you Bobby.

Can you tell me if I'll have a good view?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,347 posts
72 reviews
3. Re: Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

there are arena maps on ticketmaster.com

after you select Madison Square Garden, you can select basketball, concert, etc. seating and it will give you the seating map for that type of event

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

You will be pretty high up, but you are almost center court. They're good seats, most seats in the Garden are decent. And honestly being really close isn't worth the multiple cost those tickets go for compared to where you are. Here is a seating guide link

http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

I've checked with Ticketmaster and Madison sites about seating but I couldn't find row description per section. I also wanted to know from someone who had been there.

Thank you both very much

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

You'll be center court but a little far back. If you are concerned about spending more money, I think they are pretty good seats. If you are worried, bring binoculars. I'm sure you won't need them, but they will help you see small details.

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

I've sat in section 335 many a time, and it's a good place to sit. Good central view. It's actually better to be a few rows back in it as you will be, cos the problem with being at the front of the 300 blocks, is that people walk in front all the time to get to the concourses. So if you are a few rows back - this isn't actually an issue as you see over the tops of them.

8. Re: Rows per section: Madison Square Garden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 04:50