We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYC at Christmas time

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
NYC at Christmas time
Save

Hi everyone, I have a trip booked to NYC from the 19th to the 26th December and I’m looking for some recommendations for Christmas Day. I’m travelling with my boyfriend and we are in our 20s, we are staying at the Made hotel.

We aren’t too fussed about cuisine but we’d like to do it the traditional ‘new Yorker’ way! I’ve heard a lot of New Yorkers head to China town on Christmas, are there any particular spots that are nice and worth booking? We are huge foodies by the way! We also don’t have a budget :)

Are there any other recommendations on what to actually do on Christmas also? We have always spent Christmas in our home town in London!

2 replies to this topic
Greater Sydney...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,744 posts
20 reviews
75 helpful votes
1. Re: NYC at Christmas time
Save

Take a read of this Top Question about Christmas Day. It's from 2019 (pre-pandemic) but you should get the gist of what you could do and where you could eat.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k12943009-Christmas_Day_2019_in_NYC_What_to_Do_Where_to_Eat-New_York_City_New_York.html)

It will be a good start.

Greater Sydney...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
24,744 posts
20 reviews
75 helpful votes
2. Re: NYC at Christmas time
Save

Odd that that link isn't clickable, they usually are.

Here's a shorter version: https://tinyurl.com/345fhx8y

Reply to: NYC at Christmas time
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.