Married couple in our 50s.
3 min highlight video. No talking, mostly the sights.
I will answer any questions.
Saturday, Oct 9th:
• Check-in at Park Central Hotel. Great location, horrible hotel.
• Lunch at Souvlaki GR (Greek) Good for a quick bite.
• St. Patrick's Cathedral | Beautiful
• Top of the Rock | Cool, but pricey
• Dinner at Haru Sushi (Japanese) | Slow service but great food
• To Kill a Mockingbird with Jeff Daniels (Broadway play) | Good, not great, but good.
Sunday, Oct 10th:
• Chelsea Market and Highline food and culture walking tour | Enjoyed very much
• Color Factory Museum | More of a kids thing
• Dinner at Rosie O'Grady's | Tasty steak
• Nightcap at RPM Underground | Great karaoke bar
Monday, Oct 11th:
• Museum of Modern Art | Underwhelmed. I guess I don't get modern art
• Washington Park | The 60's all over again
• Dinner at Monte's Trattoria (Italian) | Slow service, great food
• Comedy Cellar Colin Quinn | Very funny
Tuesday, Oct 12th:
• Breakfast at Junior's Restaurant & Bakery | Standard good breakfast.
• Hamilton (Broadway play) | The hype is real