We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am looking for a hotel near NYC Theater District with 2bed

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
151 posts
119 reviews
90 helpful votes
I am looking for a hotel near NYC Theater District with 2bed
Save

A friend and I will be doing a girls' trip to NYC in December to do the theater, art museums, etc and are looking for a hotel near the theaters and subway. Our budget is around $300-350 per room per night. We would like free wifi, breakfast, and cancellation if possible. Any suggestions?

4 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
1,10,028 posts
12 reviews
48 helpful votes
1. Re: I am looking for a hotel near NYC Theater District with 2bed
Save

Look at the Residence Inn Central Park. It’s not right in the theater district but an easy walk. Rooms are small but well designed with kitchens and all Residence Inns include breakfast. The views from this hotel are awesome. It,s also well located to get to the museums. There's also a Residence Inn Times Square that's also near the theaters but not as new . Hampton Inns also include breakfast and there are several in the Times Square area. The one called Times Square North is older but has big rooms.

Boston...
Level Contributor
49,531 posts
1,304 reviews
348 helpful votes
2. Re: I am looking for a hotel near NYC Theater District with 2bed
Save

The Element might work for you. A little south of the theaters but has breakfast and a kitchenette.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
22,273 posts
27 reviews
9 helpful votes
3. Re: I am looking for a hotel near NYC Theater District with 2bed
Save

No specific recommendation, but I also do theater marathons & I stay either east or west of the theater district so that I have a short walk but get out of the overcrowded post theater sidewalks.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
1,10,028 posts
12 reviews
48 helpful votes
4. Re: I am looking for a hotel near NYC Theater District with 2bed
Save

Prices fluctuate dramatically by date, especially in Dec. if you’re talking about the first weekend in Dec., that's one of the most expensive times (.first weekend after Xmas tree lighting) and your budget will likely not work. Just a heads up.

Reply to: I am looking for a hotel near NYC Theater District with 2bed
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.