We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza joint in NYC for party of 10

Santa Ynez Valley...
Level Contributor
329 posts
45 reviews
105 helpful votes
Pizza joint in NYC for party of 10
Save

Yay, I’m coming back to NY! This native hasn’t been there in 2 yrs and I sooo miss it. I’m coming in to host a very casual family get-together of 8-10 adults. This group of Italians is always happy with pizza, so I’m looking for a place that has any kind of separate space for us. We are coming in from CA, TX, CN, LI and NYC so any location is an option. Just somewhere where we can order a bunch of pizzas and wine and visit for a few hours. Date is either Fri-Sat, Oct 15-16. Does anyone know of a pizza place with a room we can book? Grazie mille!

4 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
10,317 posts
41 reviews
73 helpful votes
1. Re: Pizza joint in NYC for party of 10
Save

I would try one of the Serafina locations. They have a liquor license https://www.serafinarestaurant.com/

Brooklyn, New York
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
27,630 posts
2. Re: Pizza joint in NYC for party of 10
Save

I have hosted many a party at V&Ts.

https://vtrestaurantpizzeria.com/

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
1,10,000 posts
12 reviews
48 helpful votes
3. Re: Pizza joint in NYC for party of 10
Save

Most places I looked at want more than 10 people to book a private room. I think you may have a problem , especially for a fri or Sat. I hope I”m wrong. Maybe lunch might work. Fornino at Brooklyn Bridge Park is one place I checked. Trattoria Dell 'Arte has a great small room and great thin crust pizza but they,re closed.

Santa Ynez Valley...
Level Contributor
329 posts
45 reviews
105 helpful votes
4. Re: Pizza joint in NYC for party of 10
Save

Many thanks, I will look into both options tomorrow.

Reply to: Pizza joint in NYC for party of 10
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.