We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Union Theological guest rooms

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
133 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Union Theological guest rooms

Has anyone stayed at the Union Theological Seminary's guest rooms? They don't have any photos posted on their site, just info about the rooms.

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,257 Reviews
from US$ 89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from US$ 175.00*
Best Seller
NYC One World Observatory...
552 Reviews
from US$ 34.00*
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Union Theological guest rooms

The Catholic Kolping Society offers rooms for $65 US, they are on the UES (also have places in the Bronx). I used to live uin the neighborhood, was curious about this place.

The link to the room information is in German, but they have an email where you can ask to reserve a room and get more information.

http://www.kolpingny.org/

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
257 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Union Theological guest rooms

NYWhiz, the ccny link was extremely tempting until I got to the bottom line. Lodging would have been $225-250 plus 5.50 occ. tax plus 14% room tax.

I think I could get a hotel for less, based on the links you and others have given me. Thanks, though!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
257 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Union Theological guest rooms

BobbyC, thank you for this lead. Sadly, I don't think I'm manly enough. When I translated the German, it read:

The Kolping house is exclusive a residence for male trainees as well as students in the age from 21 to 30 years.

But I put in a call anyway. Will let you all know if it is any different than the restrictions above.

14. Re: Union Theological guest rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2009, 13:52