Hi - so my kids have announced they want to see SoR when we visit NYC next month. If I go direct to the theatre's website, it's suggesting around $600 for a family of 4 to see the show on a Sunday in July (eek), in premium seats. There are cheaper seats available but with a restricted view.
My questions are -
1. I have the TKTS app which sometimes shows SoR as 50% off, and sometimes not. Is this reliable, and does TKTS only limit you to the day of the performance?
2. Are there alternative "good" (ie legit!) websites to look at for tickets?
3. If a seat is "restricted", what does that mean? Does it mean you're behind a pillar?
4. Are there any "top tips" to get 4 tickets at a reasonable price for a Sunday?
5. Can you take your own drinks into the theatre? I note other reviewers are warning about the high cost of interval drinks.
Thanks in advance. :)