We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay in Kotzebue?

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
108 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Places to stay in Kotzebue?

I heard somewhere that there are other places to stay in Kotzebue in addition to Nullavik Hotel which has been undergoing remodelling. Does anyone have any feedback on them?

2 replies to this topic
Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,971 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to stay in Kotzebue?

That's a great news about renovation of Nullagvik Hotel. After all Kotzebue is a small native village and choices are extremely limited. Nullagvik is a very nice lodging if you keep in mind you're in a remote area in a native village. There is also Bayside Inn but it doesn't look too appealing and I don't know anything about quality of it.

There are at least three B&B but again I have no idea about quality of services they provide.

Katak's b&b 1-907-442-1903

Bibber's b&b 1-907-442-2693

Sue's b&B 1-907-442-3770

I recall while in town someone mentioned the Sue's is a nice place but again I don't know anything about any of b&b I listed above.

If you have a chance consider hiring a private plane on warm clear day for a day in Kobuk Valley NP .

Edited: 10 April 2011, 20:25
Blauvelt, NY
Level Contributor
27 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to stay in Kotzebue?

We were in Kotzebue in September and stayed at Bibbers. It was clean and we enjoyed conversation with the owner as well as the other guests. No private bathrooms if that is a problem and we would be glad to stay again.

Edited: 13 October 2014, 05:04
Reply to: Places to stay in Kotzebue?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kotzebue