We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea World San diego Locker and Laptop

Las Vegas, Nevada
7 posts
Save Topic
Sea World San diego Locker and Laptop

I am planning to visit SeaWorld, San Diego next week. I need to catch flight directly from SeaWorld to San Diego Airport. I have a large backpack of "21 inches * 12 inches * 8 inches" size. Also I have a laptop with me of 15 inches. Please share comments that if there is any restriction to bring laptop inside the seaworld park. Also if my backpack and laptop can be put in the jumbo locker inside the park. Any issue will be in this case or it is fine.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld San Diego
SeaWorld San Diego
9,207 Reviews
San Diego, CA
San Diego
San Diego
California
4 replies to this topic
San Diego...
Level Contributor
933 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea World San diego Locker and Laptop

Do you have a layover? Or Or are you staying in a hotel? If your staying in hotel and need to check out and want to seaworld even tho you checked out of the hotel a lot of hotels will hold your stuff for you.. How are you getting to your flight?

Las Vegas, Nevada
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea World San diego Locker and Laptop

I am staying in hotel, but hotel is not responsible to hold my luggage and also if I put hold my luggage in hotel then I need to again go from sea world to hotel and then airport, another 30 mins to 1 hr extra time which I can use to visit Seaworld in this case. Does SeaWorld does not have any place or locker?

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld San Diego
SeaWorld San Diego
9,207 Reviews
San Diego, CA
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
66,755 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea World San diego Locker and Laptop

There is no restriction against bringing a lap top into Sea World.

They have all day jumbo lockers for $15 but I have no idea how large they might be.

They also have hourly lockers but again no idea about size.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld San Diego
SeaWorld San Diego
9,207 Reviews
San Diego, CA
Las Vegas, Nevada
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea World San diego Locker and Laptop

Yes, I have checked in website that they have jumbo locker but nowhere written in the size.

Reply to: Sea World San diego Locker and Laptop
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted