We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Station Pick up

Haverhill...
2 posts
Save Topic
South Station Pick up

I am picking up a friend in Boston at South Station. Does anyone know if there a drop off /pick up zone there?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: South Station Pick up

I'm pretty sure I've seen a drop off/pick up area on Atlantic Ave next to the taxi area. It's always real busy around there with vehicle traffic so you may have to double park for a few like everyone else does. Hopefully you and your friend will be in cellphone contact which will make the pickup that much easier.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
27,556 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: South Station Pick up

I agree with Will make sure you have a cell phone,because traffic could be very busy on Atlantic Ave. especially during rush hours.

Edited: 16 May 2010, 02:10
Boston...
Level Contributor
7,292 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: South Station Pick up

Most people double park along Atlantic Ave or South Street and wait for their passenger to call them. Are they coming by bus or train? There is a drop off/pick up area near the bus station which is easier than the near the train section.

Just keep making the Atlantic/Essex/South/Kneeland loop until they reach the sidewalk and you'll be fine.

4. Re: South Station Pick up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2010, 10:47