We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking Glass Arch

Larnaca, Cyprus
Level Contributor
231 posts
228 reviews
Looking Glass Arch

Hello!

We will be in Moab for 3 nights during the holiday season. I was reading about the Looking Glass Arch but can't find it on the map. Is it near Wilson Arch?

6 replies to this topic
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
20,887 posts
449 reviews
1. Re: Looking Glass Arch

It's off county road 131 just across highway from Wilson Arch. It's on Google Maps. And if you search for Looking Glass Arch you will find many articles about hiking there. It's actually a pretty interesting and reasonably accessible area.

Have fun.

Moab, Utah
Level Contributor
476 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Looking Glass Arch

It's a popular multi-pitch rock climb/rappel/swing.

More info here.

https:/…looking-glass-rock

Larnaca, Cyprus
Level Contributor
231 posts
228 reviews
3. Re: Looking Glass Arch

TumbleweedandCactus and riverpeople, thank you for your responses! On google maps i guess it is referenced as "Looking Glass Rock" that's why I couldn't find it before.. Thanks again!

BURLINGTON
Level Contributor
796 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Looking Glass Arch

We are not climbers but the pictures of Looking Glass Arch caught my eye - would this be a good site to visit just for the view from the ground?

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Moab
Level Contributor
3,575 posts
56 reviews
5. Re: Looking Glass Arch

You don't need to be climbers to reach only the arch. You can scramble up the rock from either side and it is not very far from the parking area.

BURLINGTON
Level Contributor
796 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: Looking Glass Arch

Thanks for the information - it's added to our list of things to do in the Moab area.

Reply to: Looking Glass Arch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Moab
Recent Conversations